Obsessive-compulsive disorder conceptualization and intervention
This training, designed by Nuno Mendes Duarte, is based on a global understanding of obsessive functioning and addresses guidelines for assessment, conceptualization and intervention with people suffering from OCD.
At the end of the training, you should be able to:
– Understand Obsessive Spectrum and OCD diagnosis
– Identify and understand OCD’s neurobiological functioning and symptomatic precipitating factors
– Identify and understand psychotherapy intervention models for OCD.
1. Definition of OCD
2. Obsessions and compulsions characteristics
3. Differential diagnosis
4. OCD and Neuroscience data
5. Obsessive spectrum and its manifestations
6. How to intervene with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
7. Family inclusion in treatment
8. Four Step Model (Brain Lock) – Jeffrey Schwartz
9. Mindfulness and Acceptance based Therapies
Ementa do Curso
|OCD an overview||00:45:00|
|Obsessive Spectrum and Brain Activity||00:35:00|
|Intervention in obsessive-compulsive disorder||01:15:00|
Avaliações do Curso
Nenhuma avaliação foi encontrada para este curso.